Title: Administrative Assistant
Reports to: LPFN Land Managers
Date: October 2020
The LPFN Land Administrative Assistant aids and support to the Land Managers within LPFN Land Governance Building. Confidentiality must be maintained at all times. Able to work independently.
- Responsible to ensure all administrative tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Take minutes for meetings and records such meetings: committee meetings, program manager meetings, Chief and Council meetings and community meetings as
- Work with other staff within LPFN program
- Responsible for assisting the Land Managers with data entry, filing, correspondence, emails, preparing memos, letters, reports,
- Assist with and organizes community events, whether on or off
- Record keeping and office procedures to facilitate information storage and
- Practice security procedures for handling and storage of classified confidential sensitive material/information.
- Planning and prioritizing techniques to organize own
- Develop spreadsheets for various reports as
- Send out information to various program areas via group emails/texts
- Research Council meeting minutes or archives for required
- Performs other duties that may be
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS & ABILITIES
The Administrative Assistant must have good oral and written communication skills along with strong organizational and interpersonal skills. The incumbent must be able to work within the sensitivity of the program areas and must maintain a high degree of confidentiality. Working knowledge of word processing, databases, and spreadsheets in a windows-based environment is required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
The Administrative Assistant must possess a High School Diploma or GED.
The successful applicant will be subject to a Criminal Record check, a Child Abuse Registry check. The applicant must also possess a valid driver’s license and have reliable transportation.
DEADLINE: November 6, 2020
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews will be held during the week of: November 9th to the 13th, 2020.