COVID-19 UPDATE TO ALL LONG PLAIN FIRST NATION TRIBAL CITIZENS, EMPLOYEES AND GUESTS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 16, 2020 EFFECTIVE IMMIDIATELY As per Chief & Council and the Pandemic Coordinator: Facial coverings are mandatory and are required upon entry to any and all LPFN and ADC entities and must be worn in all common areas. Failure to…
As of 4:00pm October 27, 2020
We are pleased to advise that there were no new cases identified today, as well we are pleased to announce the 5 active cases in the Keeshkeemaquah Reserve have now all recovered from COVID-19.
Long Plain Chief & Council and Health Services continue to take all the necessary precautions and steps to keep the public safe.
Remember to follow safety protocols when going out in public:
- wearing a face mask in the public,
- maintain Social distancing.
- clean commonly touched surfaces,
- frequently wash hands for 20 seconds,
- avoid contact with sick individuals,
- stay home if feeling sick, even if mild symptoms, and
- limiting carpooling or travelling in vehicles other than your immediate household family members
We recommend that you be tested for COVID-19 if you have had any of the following symptoms for more than 24 hours, even if mild:
- Fever > 38°C or subjective fever / chills
- Sore Throat / hoarse voice
- Shortness of Breath/Breathing Difficulties
- Loss of Smell or Taste
- Vomiting or Diarrhea for more than 24 hours
- Runny nose
- Muscle aches
- Skin rash of unknown cause
- Nausea or loss of appetite
- Poor Feeding (if an Infant)
If you feel you may have been exposed to COVID-19 or are experiencing cold or flu like symptoms, please contact Health Links at 1.888.315.9257 or the LPFN Pandemic Coordinator Isaias Harper at 204.870.2737.