The COVID-19 Relief Package is approved for Long Plain People and to be issued by CHEQUE, NEXT WEEK.
1. ON-RESERVE: Social Assistance Clients 18 Plus
• eligible for $400
• An amount of $150 was issued on November 30, 2020 with the balance of $250 to be issued next week.
2. Senior Citizens:
• Senior citizens 65 Plus eligible for $400 relief except for those who will receive incentive through their employment with Long Plain. To be issued next week.
3. OFF-RESERVE: Social Assistance, Employment Insurance. Disability, Vulnerable 18 Plus
• Eligible for $400 and be mailed next week.
4. Christmas Hampers:
• Christmas hampers will be delivered to households residing on Long Plain. Please be home to receive delivery to start on December 15th.
• Christmas hampers for Off-Reserve residents will be delivered as per the Cleaning and Safety Kit list issued in October 2020. Any new applicants must register with Kristin Woods at cell: 1-204-870-0604 or email “firstname.lastname@example.org”. Please be home to receive delivery to start December 15, 2020.
5. All LPFN/ADC Employees:
• Eligible for $400
6. Chief & Council/Tribal Administrator:
• Choose not to accept the $400.
Please stay safe, one and all! A reminder to keep your family circle small and follow all the COVID- 19 health recommendations.
LONG PLAIN FIRST NATION TRIBAL GOVERNMENT
December 1, 2020