DATA ENTRY/FILE CLERK – EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Long Plain First Nation is seeking a Data Entry/File Clerk for the Social Services Department for a Full Time Term Position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Sort all paper work according to content,.date and significance.
• Create and update records with new files and information.
• Enter information into data base using the AD Morrison software and develop an
• Maintain data entry requirements by following data programs and procedures:
• Store all paperwork in designated places securing the important documents.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures.
• Make sure all information gets stored in backup files
• Maintain an efficient filling system.
• Work as part of a team in order to achieve a common goal.
• Willing to take training
• Other duties as assigned
• Previous experience in data entry.
• Previous experience as file clerk.
• Knowledge of filing systems.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and office equipment such as scanner and photocopier.
• Follow policies and confidentiality dictations to safeguard data and information.
• Dependable with respect to maintaining confidentiality.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Closing Date: October 17,2018 @ 4:30pm
Interview Date: October 23, 2018
Start and End Date: October 29, 2018
Individuals who feel they are qualified for this position can submit a cover letter, resume, and 2 references to:
Human Resource Department
Atten: Rita Roulette
Late or incomplete applications will not be considered
“We thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted”