Daycare Director – Indefinite Term
Long Plain First Nation and Mikinaak Daycare are seeking a full-time Daycare Director for an indefinite term position.
• Overseeing daily operations of Mikinaak Daycare, located in Long Plain First Nation
• Staff supervision, scheduling. performance reviews, etc.
• Managing enrollment and collection of fees
• Administrative tasks and record keeping
• Plan and implement developmentally appropriate activities for children
• Providing monthly budgets and reports as required to Program Manager
• Ensuring all government, safety and health regulations are met at all times
• Other duties as assigned
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to work well within a team and individually
• Must be able to work in partnership with families and caregivers
• Early Childhood Education II certificate with at least 3 years’ experience in a child care facility
• Clear & up-to-date Criminal Record Check & Child Abuse Registry Check
• Valid Class 5 Driver’s License
• Current First Aid & CPR Must have or be able to attain First Aid/CPR Training
Closing date: April 19, 2019
Interview date: April 24, 2019
Start date: April 29, 2019
Individuals who feel they are qualified for this position please submit a cover letter, a current resume along with two references to:
Erin Myran, Program Manager
110-5010 Crescent Road W.
Keeshkeernaquah, MB RIN 4B1
Please quote competition number: 2019-04-005-ET in your cover Letter.
This posting is open to non-band members. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.