Three Month Term Position- May 6, 2019 August 6, 2019
Responsible for assisting electrician’s with installing and maintaining electrical and power systems. Works at construction sites, businesses and residences
• Works under the direction of the Red Seal Electrician.
• Assists in installing electrical systems, low voltage, 600 volts or less.
• Installing lighting, electrical outlets, and circuit breakers.
• Electrical hook up of appliances.
• Install new lighting and ceiling fans.
• Rewire homes and businesses.
SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
• Previous related work experience preferred.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Critic thinking skills, perform tests and use to diagnose problems.
• Knowledge of safety standards, PPE, experience with power tool, WHMIS certification preferred.
• Must be physically fit and capable of working at heights or in confined spaces.
• Valid class 5 Driver’s License and reliable means of transportation.
• Clean and clear Criminal Record and Child Abuse Registry
• Must possess basic tools.
Closing Date: April 29, 2019
Interview Date: May 2, 2019
Start Date: May 6, 2019
Individuals who feel they are qualified can submit a cover letter, current resume along with two reference to:
Human Resource Department
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted
We thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted