- Are you between 10 – 15 years of age?
- Do you like sports?
- Are you interested in policing?
- Do you want to be a part of a group? Teamwork?
- Are you looking to get involved in the community?
- Do you want to make friends?
- Are you interested in lacrosse, archery or survival skills?
- Do you like fun & games?
- Do you want to learn new things?
If you answered “YES!” to one or more , This program IS FOR YOU!
ITS EASY TO JOIN:
- It is open to ALL YOUTH Male & Female between 10 -15 yrs.
- Just show up every Tuesday after school in the gym!
What you’ll get!:
- You will be provided with program jerseys and other accessories
- You’ll have opportunities to work with Police Officers and other Presenters from around Manitoba
- You will be developing your skills in Lacrosse/Archery, Police Interest, Winter Safety & Survival with games, guest speakers, pizza nights, field trips and more!
What will I learn?:
- Police Studies
- Cultural & Traditional Activities
- Recreational sports
- Community Service
- Personal Fitness & Healthy Living
WE HAVE YOU COVERED!
- There is no cost to join!
- There is free canteen during break!
- There will be transportation, home from the school!
For More Information Please Contact:
Manitoba First Nations Police
Long Plain Reserve #6B, Band # 287
3rd floor Rufus Prince Building, 5000 Cresent Road West
P.O. Box 37 – Portage La Prairie, MB – R1N 3B2