LONG PLAIN FIRST NATION
NOTICE TO OFF-RESERVE SOCIAL ASSISTANCE 18+ YEARS OF AGE & AND 65+ YEARS OF AGE
- Tribal citizens must be 18 years of age as of September 11, 2020.
- Current bank statement, or cheque stub.
- Completed application for COVID relief off-reserve request form provided by LPFN.
- Deadline for applications is Friday, October 16, 2020.
NOT eligible if:
- Social Assistance Clients who live off-reserve and received COVID-19 funds from Long Plain Social Services.
- 65+ years and older who received funds for children out of parental home (COPH) at Long Plain Social Services.
Thursday, September 24, 2020 – Holiday Inn Express -1740 Ellice Avenue, Winnipeg, MB @10 am to 6 pm.
Friday, September 25, 2020 – The Clarion Hotel, Victoria Avenue, Brandon, MB @10 am to 6 pm
Saturday, September 26, 2020 – Keesh Bingo Hall, Keeshkeemaquah Reserve @ 9 am to 5 pm
**Please note that Social Distancing and the use of facial masks will be in place at all locations. **
For further information, please contact:
Cheryl Meeches – 204-892-0911 (cell), email – email@example.com
Robin McLeod -1-204-252-2731 ext. 115, email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Administration office at 204-252-2731 or 1-888-268-6438.