RECEPTIONIST – EMPLOYMENT & TRAINING & POST-SECONDARY
Long Plain Employment & Training (LPET) & Long Plain Post-Secondary (LPPS) Departments are seeking a full-time Receptionist for their shared office located at Keeshkeemaquah, MB.
Must have reliable means of transportation, be punctual, dependable and reliable
• Must have exceptional customer service skills including excellent phone etiquette
• Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
• Much have excellent time management skills and problem-solving skills
• Typing speed 40wpm preferred
• Ability to multi-task, be self-motivated and display initiative
• Previous work experience in an office setting
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Administrative duties (filing, faxing, answering phones, etc.)
• Record keeping such as attendance, communication logs (mail, telephone, fax)
• Must adhere to Confidentiality Policy
• Reports directly to both LPET & LPPS Program Managers
• Other duties as directed.
Individuals who feel they are qualified a.re invited to submit a cover letter, current resume with two references to:
Long Plain Employment & Training
Application Deadline: January 11, 2019 @ 4:30pm
Interview Date: January 15, 2019
Start Date: January 21, 2019 @ 8:30am
Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.