The Long Plain First Nation/Arrowhead Development Corporation Finance Department is seeking a full-time Term Receptionist – August 28, 2019 to September 04, 2020.
- Typing speed of 50wpm preferred
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have excellent time management skills and problem-solving skills
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Previous work experience in an office setting
- Ability to work in a fast pace and noisy environment
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Administrative duties (filing, faxing, answering phones, etc.)
- Record keeping such as attendance, communication logs via mail, telephone, fax
- Maintain professionalism to deal courteously with staff and general public
- Must adhere to confidentiality policy
- Reports directly to the Office Manager
- Other duties as directed
Must have a reliable means of transportation. Must have a clear and current Criminal Record Check.
Individuals who feel they are qualified are invited to submit a cover letter, current resume with two references and Criminal Record Check to:
Tasheena Henry – Office Manager
130-5010 Crescent Rd W, Keeshkeemaquah, MB R1N 4B1 (MISK)
Ph: 204-857-3530 Fax: 204-857-5042
Application Deadline: Wednesday August 21, 2019
Interview Date: Friday August 23, 2019
Anticipated Start Date: Wednesday August 28, 2019
Expected End Date: Friday September 04, 2020
Only those selected for interviews will be contacted.
LATE APPLICATIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
**Preference will be given to Long Plain First Nation band members.