TENANT RELATIONS OFFICER
Long Plain First Nation is seeking a Tenant Relations Officer to work in the Housing Department.
General Accountability :
The Tenant Relations Officer is responsible for the tenancy agreements, tenant hydro payables and collection of rent payments for the Long Plain housing program. The , incumbent must have sound communication skills, efficient work ethics and effective work performance.
• Handle all telephone inquiries for housing related matters with immediate follow up.
• · Ensure all housing filing is up to date -tenancy agreements, condition reports, repair and maintenance by housing units and general correspondence.
• Ensure filing system is current and maintained to accommodate a database for the historical records of all. LPFN housing units.
• Process and complete tenant applications, tenant agreements, rent calculation forms in a timely manner.
• Any other duties as assigned by the LPFN Housing Authority.
Abilities & Skills:
• Must have working knowledge of computers with software programs -Microsoft Word, Excel, Access.
• Must be knowledgeable about CMHC Housing Program.
• Must possess strong communication skills.
• Must hold a valid Manitoba’s Driver’s licence and have re.liable means of transportation
Education And/Or Experience:
Completion of Grade 12 or Post Secondary education or two years experience and/or equivalent of training and experience.
Closing Date: April 29, 2019
Interview Date: TBD
Start Date: TBD
Individuals who feel they are qualified can submit a cover letter, current resume along with two (2) references to:
Phone: 204-252-2731 or Fax: 204-252-2012
Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted
We thank all those that apply but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.